Monday, November 18, 2013

More Apple Picking!

Because you can't have too many apple picking adventures.....
 
Back in early October my friend, Jenn Timmeraman, came to visit from Ohio.  She wanted to go apple picking, and of course we were all for that!
She came in the late afternoon, so after waiting for Megs to finish dance and Bo to get off work, we packed up a picnic dinner and headed out to the orchards.
The weather was perfect, the kids were as happy could be eating and picking apples, and Jenn and I were happy catching up.  Good, good times.  Even my our picnic dinner was a success. 
As I've stated before, I love doing things like this with my kids!  So much fun.  And I absolutely LOVE hanging out with Jenn.  I will definitely miss being close to her when we move to Washington.
 
 



















2 comments:

Stormie said...

So fun! Wish I were there too! :) All the kids look so old!

Donnie and Laura said...

Aww! What a fun day!! Glad yall got to hang out!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus