Thursday, October 4, 2012

Random pictures

Megan has gotten into this new thing of taking the cushions off of my couches, and either turning the cushions into mini couches/beds, or lying the cushions against the couch at an angle and then pretending that the couch is a crib (the cushions, arm rests, and back of the couch being the railings).  It has been just so much fun to have to reassemble my couches every.single.day.
 

Carter drew this. Bo took the picture, so he knows the story behind it.  I am clueless. Why, oh why, is there a person in his pants???


Modern day technology is taking over our household!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Yay fun updates on your blog! Little Derrick is so cute and his poor eye! I love that bo was able just to stitch him up himself. He looks so sweet in those pictures. And I have to put the cushions back on my couch EVERY SINGLE DAY TOO.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus