Wednesday, August 8, 2012

T-Ball

Carter did T-Ball this summer for the first time.  He loved it.  It helped that he was on the same team as 3 of his friends. 
He did pretty good, most of the time he could hit the ball without the tee.  His favorite part about the whole T-Ball thing was the hat and the trophy. :)  He seriously wears the hat as much as possible, and he's already broken the trophy due to taking around with him everywhere he goes.  Don't worry, I can super glue it back together.  I've got mad skills like that.
Now we're just waiting for Soccer to start!
GO CARTER!!!!







3 comments:

Whidget said...

What a cutie! Eli will be jealous.

Jordon and Terra said...

That's pretty much adorable! How fun for him! And that trophy looks pretty sweet, I think I would take it around everywhere with me too! :)

Adri said...

I'm not sure how I stumbled on your blog...but how did I not know you were in Avon?! We JUST (six months ago) moved from Brownsburg and lived in Indiana for almost seven years. I know some people in the Avon ward and a few medical residents as well. What a small world. Your pictures make me miss Indy - NEVER thought I'd say that! :)
Adri (Boulton) Donohoe

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus