Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Track Meet

Ivin and I both did Track and Field in High School, so when we found out that Moses Lake had some competitors in the State Track and Field Championship in Tacoma, which is by Seattle, we loaded up the older kids, and took our dad with us to go watch the meet.  We had lots of fun watching the pole vaulters, something both Ivin and I competed in, and the races.  Carter even got down and practiced "starting" when some races were going on. :)  It was a great day.  Here are some goofy pictures we took in the stands.



3 comments:

Katie said...

I love the photos! Looks like you had so much fun! What a great memory for your kids. How did ML do?

Jenn Zabriskie Timmerman said...

What? You were a pole vaulter? So cool!

Grandma Carla said...

So much fun! Happy to see the pictures of your visit in Washington. Sorry this posts as Grandma Carla - it does that when I'm signed in. I set that up because usually I only post on my grandkids blog items. :)
~Carla

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus