Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It still fits!

While at my parents I found my wedding dress in the closet in my room, so before leaving for Seattle to hang out with Ivin and family, I thought it would be fun to try it on and see if it fits.  :)
I was easily able to fit into it, in fact it might have been a little roomier up top, thanks to the toll the kids have made on my body. ;)  Anyways, when I came out of my room in it Carter and Megan both gasped and said I looked pretty and like a princess.  haha.  Carter immediately asked me to dance.  What a charmer.  Megan was in love. 
It was really fun getting back into it, and it brought back a flood of memories. My wedding day was one of the very best days of my life, go figure.  I had my mom take some pictures of me in my dress and with my kids.  I love that I did this, it sort of makes me feel like I'm showing the blessings that wonderful day gave me.




2 comments:

Katie said...

Awwwww! Cutest thing ever! And also, go, you!

Lindsay Adams said...

You EASILY fit in your wedding dress?! PS I hate you! :)

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus