Thursday, January 12, 2012

He'll be going professional in no time

I signed Carter up for a basketball camp with a couple of his friends. Last Saturday was his first day, and I think I had just as much fun watching him as he did playing. It was so cute.
First off, he's never really handled a basketball. I know, sad, right? I'm quite embarrassed by it. Bo is more into soccer, and since I haven't played in YEARS, not to mention I'm a girl...yes we're getting to that stage, he just doesn't know this sport as well as the others. Oh well. This camp will change that!
They had they boys doing dribbling practices, passing activities, push ups, and drilled into them the correct way to hold the ball. It was fun watching about 20 little 4-6 year olds try dribbling these big ole basketballs in their tiny little hands.
Camp is every Saturday and goes for about 2 months. We are so excited!





1 comment:

The Boyce's said...

He's so cute! He'll have to show off his basketball skills when you guys come visit again!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus