Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bo's Birthday Bash

Last week Bo turned 31. He wasn't too pleased about that age. I told him he was the cutest 31 year old on the planet. I'm hoping that helped. Probably not though.
For Bo's birthday I offered to take him anywhere he wanted for his birthday. His choice? Chuck E Cheese. Really? Um, okay, sure. Works for me! I asked him if he was serious, to which he replied yes, and even went so far as to ask if we could even get a pizza there. Tough to please, that one. :)
Here's picture from the fun day. I think the kids appreciated it was Bo's birthday even more than Bo did.
Happy Birthday honey! We love you and are so happy you are who you are!
Chuck E Cheese came out to make an appearance, and Meg headed straight under the table. She does not like that rat AT ALL. It seriously took like 10min. of pleading, threatening, and bribing to finally get her to come out.




You can't see me, but I'm next to Megs pushing down the gas peddle for her.
Ridin' in style

1 comment:

The Boyce's said...

Ok, I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of Meg hiding under the table! Love it! What a fun birthday party for Bo! :) And look how big/cute that Derrick boy is!!! Crazy that he's almost a year!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus