Friday, November 11, 2011

Our first snow!!

It snowed yesterday afternoon!! Oh my goodness, my little Texans were SOOOO EXCITED. They were jumping up and down and squealing with enthusiasm. They both ran and got on their brand new snow coats, put gloves on, and were out the door in no time. They would've put their snow pants on too, but I told them it wasn't snowing that bad. :)

Unfortunately, for them, it only snowed for about ten minutes yesterday evening. There was snow on the ground this morning, however, and my kids wanted to go out and make snow men like crazy!! As it was only 7 in the morning, I wasn't about to let that happen, not to mention there maybe was enough snow to make an inch tall snowman. They were only able to be persuaded not to go outside by the promise that there would be more snow in a couple weeks, and then they could play to their hearts content.

The best part about this whole snow thing, though, was that Bo gave the "go" for listening to Christmas music!!



3 comments:

Jordon and Terra said...

fun fun! If they love snow so much, you guys can have any that we should be getting here too, I'll just send it your way! :) Also, Hallie has the same coat as Meg! Love it, great minds think alike! :)

Serena said...

Love their excitement about the snow. Ben was seriously bummed when the snow quickly came & disappeared here as well...he can't wait to go sledding. Now you're making me want to bust out the Christmas music too...

Whidget said...

You crack me up with your christmas music. Love you!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus