Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pajama Time

Now that we are in an environment where it actually gets cold in the fall and winter, I'm realizing we don't enough cold weather clothing. I've been worried about Meg and Derrick staying warm at night, since neither likes to sleep under the blankets. When we were at Costco on Monday, I found the answer to my worries, footie pajamas!! Carter realized they had some in his size too, so he wanted in on the action, making sure he got ones that matched Derrick.

Here are my babies! Aren't they cute? They LOVE these pjs and would wear them all day if I'd let them. I love most of all that when I put Derrick in one, Carter goes and finds his and puts them on too. So cute.




4 comments:

Samantha said...

Cass I'm feeling you on this one. This is the first time since we've had kids that we live somewhere with all 4 seasons. My kids have NO warm clothes!!

Liberty said...

I LOVE these pictures!! Your kids are too cute I miss them and you!! And Bo too!!

Aika said...

Your kids are adorable! Cute jammies because your kids are so cute! The company that made them should thank you for letting your kids wear them. :)

Carrie O'Connor said...

OK. Don't laugh. But I'm an adult and I wear a "onesie" to bed in the winter. But hey, I live in Wisconsin! I have an excuse.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus