Thursday, October 20, 2011

crafty, crafty

Anything requires paint, googly eyes, pipe cleaners and making a mess is sure to be a fun bet at our house. That's one of the reasons why we love Halloween so much around here. There are so many fun activities to do!

We had a bunch of our new friends over to our house to join in on the crafts, but unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of the group in action! Oh well, at least I have the end results. And so, without further ado, I present the extent of my creative craft ideas, which thankfully is good enough for the kids:




No, I did not make the pumpkin lights. ;) We can claim, however, the awesome paper pumpkins, the super fun spiders (the orange pipe cleaner on top of the orange spider is Meg's "spider web" for her spider), and super cool bats. We also made some ghosts out of garbage bags. Those are outside hanging from our tree, but since it's raining outside, you don't get a picture. Take my word, they are rad.

No comments:

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus