Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Funny Story

So my cousin Rachel just reminded me of this super funny story. At least its funny to me.
Last summer, at my sister's wedding, while waiting outside the temple for Libby and David, I was talking to my brother Golden, who had just flown in that morning for the wedding. Golden started going around greeting people. He walked up to my cousin Rachel, who was holding Megan, and asked if Meg was hers, saying she was so cute. !!! He was totally serious too.
Oh it was so funny. You should have seen the look on Rachel's face. Golden's was pretty funny too, once he realized the big mistake he had just made. I'm sure I also had quite the expression on my face. :)
Funny too, is that Rachel is single. Oh so funny.

3 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

That is hilarious. If that had happened to me I don't think I would ever let my brother forget it. :)

Rachel said...

That is my new favorite memory of Golden! You're right, the look on his face was priceless, although it did take him a good 30 seconds to catch on...SO FUNNY!

Emily Rasmussen said...

What does Bo want to go into? What are you guys' plans? Stew wants to go into Interventional Radiology. So he'll have to do four years in Radiology and then specialize in Interventional stuff. He has a transition year, I think that is what they call it, where he'll have to do his first year of residency in anything but radiology. Since we own our house and stuff we'll be doing his transition year here in Internal med. Then we'll be off to who knows where. Are you guys wanting to apply to stay in Texas? Washington? Its getting to the exciting stuff!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus