Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A Day Off

So for the past few days I've been babysitting this kid that we know. It's a good way to earn extra money. I usually watch him a couple of times a week, and have been doing this for the past 5 months. Anyways, I don't have to watch him the rest of the week, so I get a break! Yippie! I haven't had a day to just me and Carter in a long time. I kinda don't know what to do. :) I've been looking up recipes on the internet, and I think I'll cook some new food. That's always exciting. I think we'll go on a walk, and I'll blow bubbles for him. Of course I'll probably do some laundry and vacuum too. My house always needs to be vacuumed. It's amazing the mess 2 kids can make. I wonder what my house will look like when I have it full of kids.
Bo has Friday off. YAY! I guess his school district is having no school because it's "Good Friday." I think it's funny, but hey, I'm not complaining. We're going to take off to Galveston and go look at apartments and check out the places. Wish us luck! We might go to the beach, but I haven't decided yet. The waves knocked Carter down last time, and made him phobic of water for a couple of weeks. Still. . . if we're going to live there he's got to get used to it, right? We'll see.

I'm excited for Easter. I bought Carter a cute little Sunday shirt, some toys, and Bo and bought some plastic eggs that we're going to fill up with candy. Our plan is to go over to my friends, hide the eggs in the yard, and let her son and Carter go find them. I'm excited. Hopefully Carter will get into it. I think he will. Actually, he'll probably think they are balls and throw them. Whatever gets him happy! What are everyone elses plans?

I'll write and let you know how everything went! Happy Easter, and Good Friday--I guess :)

2 comments:

Alisha Marlatt said...

Hey Cassidy, I just found your site and I loved the pics! Tom was excited to see Bo. Your family is cute! Say hi to Bo for us.
Alisha

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Cass, I have joined the blogging community!! I love reading what is going on with guys all of the time, so I thought you would enjoy knowing what we are doing also.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus