Sunday, April 29, 2007

Moving


So tomorrow we'll finally be done moving. YAY!!!! Okay, when I say finally, what I really mean is, at least we'll be done officially with THIS move. We are are still going to be moving again in a month, and then again in August. BUT. . . at least then it will just be moving boxes around, instead of putting things in them, cleaning, sorting, etc.

Tomorrow I'm also going to the dentist. I hate the dentist. I always get bad news. Maybe if I brushed my teeth once in awhile it wouldn't be so bad. . . :) totally kidding, I brush constantly. Anyone who's been my roommate can attest to that. I just have that sort of luck. I had a friend once who wanted to go and try out for the Amazing Race with me--or at least we talked about doing it together-- and then she told me later, "you know what, I don't think I want to be your partner, you have the WORST luck." So true, so true. It is! Ask anyone. When is the last time any of you can recall me winning something? So we'll see what happens tomorrow. I'm not having any hopes. I am expecting the worse, because time and time again I get it--at least when it comes to my teeth. Oh wow, I sound all depressed on life. So not the case. I'm happy about everything else in my life! When you have a cute husband and the CUTEST little boy, who can complain?

This weekend we might go back down to Galveston to go look for housing AGAIN. Don't ask, it's way too long of a story. To sum it up, the place we found fell through, so we get to go look for more. Bo only has 4 more weeks of work left! We are so excited. We can't wait for summer. It's going to be fun. It's our last official free summer before med school starts and life gets crazy.

It's amazing how fast Carter is growing and learning. He got another new tooth this week, a molar, and it looks like another molar is about to break through too. That will be 3 molars in that many weeks. Poor little guy. We were at the park this week and he accidently got pushed off the sidewalk by another little kid and went face first into the rocks. My poor little guy, he's got tons of little bruises on the left side of his forehead. You can see where each little rock made contact with his head. He's tough though, and after 10 minutes acted like nothing ever happened. Still . .. I felt sooo bad for the little guy.

That's about all that happened this week. Hopefully with me not having to pack or move at all next week and month, I'll be able to make more entries. Hope everyone's well and happy.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

The last summer before we started dental school was the best ever. We spent a whole month in Moses and another month in California with Kyle's family. I'm so jealous you get to have a "last summer." You are going to love it. Also, Kyle auditioned to be on the Amazing Race along with my brother Justin and 2 brother-in-laws for the family edition! We weren't too suprised when they didn't get on though because they were all too capable (all young and all speak foreign languages). We love that show.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Cass! that stinks you have to move so many times. i am dreading when we have to move, probably not for at least another year, but still we have so much stuff!! Anyway, we do want to go up to washington during the fair in august, but you guys will probably be gone by then. I wonder if I am ever going to see that boy of yours!! i have never seen him in person, how sad is that. i hate that we all have to grow up and move so far away!!love you,
Tiff

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Oh, how did the dentist go?

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus