Saturday, March 8, 2014

SNOW!

As mentioned in the previous post, we have had tons and TONS of snow this winter.  I am not exaggerating AT ALL.  I'm really not. 
Below are some pics from our first serious snow storm.  This actually happened on Sunday and we had to have church cancelled.  This snow storm was so bad because after it snowed a foot! of snow, the temps dropped the rest of the week to the negative digits.  This snowfall caused the whole first week of school, after Christmas break, to be canceled.  That's right.  Carter had a 3 week Christmas break.
Anyways, the snow storm made for some snowball fights and snow man building fun.  Check out the size of the flakes! 
Note that I am not in the pics. I was too big too fit into snow clothes.  hahaa.  Plus I was super clumsy with this pregnancy, and I didn't want to risk anything.
 







No comments:

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus