Sunday, June 9, 2013

Meg's Dance Recital!

Here are some pictures from Megan's Dance Recital.  Can I just say how DARLING she was?!!  I was one proud Mama!  She nailed it.  She did all the parts right, didn't get any stage fright, and was just simply the cutest thing ever. 
I have video, but it's poor.  Plus it would take forever to upload.  Trust me, she was wonderful, and did I mention cute?
Unfortunately Bo had to work the night of Meg's recital, so I dropped Derrick of at a friends.  There was no way I could handle him and the recital at the same time.  I took the friend's daughter with me, and she, Carter, and I made up Meg's cheering squad.  Megan had a good friend, Layna, in her class, so she's the other little dancer in all the pictures.  Layna's family are the other LDS EM resident's in Bo's year. 
Meg got flowers, which she was happy about, and then we took the whole gang out to Dairy Queen to celebrate.  Megan felt like a princess.  It was so fun to see her just beaming from the night.  Love her!
Good job, Megs!
 









2 comments:

Lindsay Adams said...

Super cute pics! The last one is my favorite!

Stormie said...

I agree, the last one is super cute! Very fun! She is one cute little dancer

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus