Thursday, November 22, 2012

Halloween!

Nothing like posting Halloween pictures on Thanksgiving!  Thanks everyone for the tips on how to get more pictures on!
Halloween....I'm slightly disappointed on the amount of pictures I took.  I must have been having too much fun!
We drove to another area of Indianapolis to celebrate Halloween with some friends that recently moved there.  The kids had tons of fun trick-or-treating with kids their age.  Carter and Brandon (Darth Maul), and Megan and Sammy (Genie) are all about 6 months apart.  Perfect! 
The kids scored tons of candy.  A little too much, actually.  More for me I guess. :)  Derrick and Megs were done after like an hour and a half, so we left the girls and Derrick with the Dads back at the house, and then my friend, Lindsay, and I took the boys around for about an hour more. 
Megan and Derrick's candy kept falling out of their buckets, due to running and tripping, so when we passed by their house at one point, we dumped out the candy in their buckets so we could get more and not have the issue of them falling out.  Let me just say that Derrick was NOT HAPPY  about this arrangement.  At all.  Oh man was he upset.  He threw himself on the ground, cried, screamed "NO!".  It was pretty funny.  I'm so sympathetic.  We put a couple more pieces in his to show that he was getting more, but no, he took them out and threw them on the ground. hahahahaaa.  He did finally settle down and get the hang of it again.  Little cutey.
 






Quick!  Which kid is which???  I posted a picture of Carter in this tiger costume, just so you could compare him and Derrick in the same costume.  I think they look pretty darn alike.  Carter is in the one below.


No comments:

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus