Wednesday, March 11, 2009

motivation

I'm just trying to find the motivation to write all the posts that I have stored up in my camera and brain.
Any of that posting going on tonight?
Nope.
It's 10 min. to midnight.
Not happening.

I will leave you with this random message:

I do not like green eggs and ham.
I do not like them Sam I Am.

I found a melted green crayon in the dryer two days ago. Ruined my favorite shirt. Ruined a lot of favorites. Stupid pockets that hide things like crayons. grrrrr.

Ironically my fav. shirt that got ruined was green. It said "real mint flavor" it was awesome. You can't see the green crayon but you can see the waxy oily residue. fun times.

I'm thinking of holding a service for said shirt. All are invited. Unless you think I can still wear it. The real bad spot is on the back. . . .

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering what you were doing up commenting on my blog.

You are sweet.

Sorry about your clothes.

Lincoln left a pen in his pocket once.
Ink everywhere.
On my brand new drying.
And all over the pants
luckily they were all his.

I was mad.
What a bad wife I am.

Sorry about the crayon. My mom says I did that once when I was a kid.

Samantha said...

On the back? Oh it's TOTALLY wearable!

Anonymous said...

jesse has started to put things in his pockets and it is sooo annoying. i find little thomas trains, coins, etc. laundry is always exciting with children! sorry about the loss of your shirt! did you try kids and pets...it seems to get almost anything out...or maybe goo-gone if it is the waxey residue that is left on the shirt.

Lori said...

Jacket? Just wear the favorite shirt with a jacket. Have you washed a whole pack of gum? That's a fun one.

Donnie and Laura said...

Do you know when I first started reading this post I thought.. "oh no.. it's about the Mint shirt." And sadly, I was right :( Does that mean another trip to San Marcos?!?!

Anonymous said...

Cassidy! Your kids are SO cute! Hey, wash the shirt with a whole box of baking soda and the crayon will be gone---saved many an outfit for me.

When will you be in Moses Lake again?

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus