Sunday, July 29, 2007

Summer of Fun

So my summer of fun is almost to an end. I can't really figure out what I feel right now. I'm excited to go to someplace new, but scared at the same time. It's kind of a crazy town, the most crazy part being the weather. For those of you who don't know, we'll be moving to the city of Galveston, Tx. where Bo is going to start med. school. I'm excited about having a new place, especially a place of my own, but nervous to see the apt. at the same time. We saw a model, but the doesn't necessarily mean that's what our place will be like. I'm kinda sad to leave home. It's been fun having babysitters anytime I want, and it's been great having my dad or Bo watch Carter in the morning so that I could sleep in. Those days are going to be gone once we leave and Bo starts school. I'm also sad because I'll be leaving all my family. Whitney lived in Temple too, and now that he's gone to Pennsylvania, we're gonna be alone. We have family in San Antonio, but still . . . not next door. The thing I'm most bummed about is that I'm gonna have to start all over again at making friends. It takes a lot of work, and I like my old ones!!!!! I am getting kind of skeptical at the thought that I can make as good of friends as the ones I've left behind. They were such good friends. Each time I leave, I have to say goodbye. I guess there's one comfort in the fact that at least in Galveston I'll get to keep my friends longer because I'll be there for 4 years.
Anyways, those are the emotions I'm going through right now. For some good news, and I'm sorry it's a tad old, but Whitney and Bridget have a baby boy!!! His name is Elijah Jesse Baker. He is cute. He was born on July 17, and was 9 lbs. 11 oz. He was a big one. If you want to see pictures, go to bakerfamily.net
I'm off to go have fun this last week in Moses Lake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cassidy,

You're so right, starting over is hard, but you have such a friendly personality at least you're good at making friends.

Love,
Aunt Jane

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus