Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm DONE!!!

Don't worry Sam, I won't give anything away, but I'm done with the 7th book of Harry Potter!!! I must say, I'm sad I'm done. I love Harry Potter. I'm proud to say I'm a fan. Bo and I went to the midnight showing of the 5th movie, and the day the 7th book came out, we bought two. If I didn't have a wedding to go to the next day I would've gone with a friend to a midnight party for the book. Such a good series. I think I've bawled my eyes out for every book since the 3rd one. I get that into them. Anyways, I'm done. Bo finished too. I've got to go and re-read the last third of the book. I have to sort things out, but there it is. Is it bad that I'm sad I'm done? No more. What do I have to look forward to? This just means I need to find a new book (or maybe move on with my life and start paying attention to my surroundings again). Any ideas? I will say that I am waiting for the third book in a series that started with Twilight. The third one comes out in August. It's a fun series. Nothing to Harry Potter, but still. . . . you can thank my friend Lindsay for getting me hooked. I recommend them to all. They aren't super deep, but still fun. The author is Stephane Meyer and she's mormon, but the books aren't religious. There you have it. Until next time. . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Finished! I am still on page 100. This is Tom if your havent figured it out by me still being on page 100. So dont tell me anything, but does Harry live? Wait dont tell me!!! Just give me a hint....does Ron & Hermoninie get married? NO HINTS!!! Sorry I am a little Bi-Polar when it comes to Potter.

Cassidy said...

Yeah, so not giving hints. IT's good though. Wait, does that count as a hint? Have reading it. I wish I was back on page 100. So sad I'm done.

Samantha said...

i started to read this first comment and skipped it because i don't want to know ANYTHING. i'm afraid I read the words "hermonie married" and i think im going to have to kill tom.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus