Friday, June 22, 2007

Pictures!!!!

Here are some pictures from our trip, or is it better to say the last 3 weeks instead of a trip, since there were actually a couple of trips. Anyways. . .
I forgot to mention that Carter is no longer taking a pacifier. Not a happy time. We were down to our last pacifier because the others had gotten worn, and I kept procrastinating buying a new one (don't worry, I washed the binky like crazy). Well, the last one was looking bad and worn out. I bought him a bunch of new ones in various sizes, the same ones, bigger ones, whatever. He wouldn't take them. We were in Hershey at a restaraunt when I accidently left it there on the table. Bo refused to go back and get it. It needed to be thrown away, but I couldn't bring up the courage to do so. The restaraunt solved the problem for us. It was miserable the first couple of days, but I'm proud to say that my son is now binky-free!


A fun game of mini golf with the family. I'm happy to say I didn't come in last place!!

Here's an Amish man in Lancaster, Pa. I showed the picture to Golden, and he made the comment that the man was cheating. I still think it's cool.

Chocolate World in Hershey, Pa. My favorite place!!! They take you on this little ride (for free!!) that shows you how they make chocolate. It was fun. At the end we got free chocolate!

This is a memorial at the cemetary in Gettysburg. Behind it and surrounding it are gravestones marking soldiers who died.

This is us in the museum at Gettysburg.







1 comment:

Samantha said...

cassidy I was at my sisters this weekend and all three of us were looking at your blog and saying how beautiful you are. and it's so fun to see pictures of golden and his wife too. you all look so great!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus