Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mariners Game

So for Father's Day I (or I guess Carter and I) told Bo I was going to take him to a Mariners Game this summer. He loves the Mariners! We decided to go last night because today Ivin was getting eye surgery and needed us to watch Ivie. Since we had to go to Seattle, we decided to go to the game. It was sooooo much fun. We had the best seats in the house. It was hilarious. We decided to buy tickets at the game instead of online, so after buying them we headed for our section. We climbed stair after stair after stair. When we finally found our seats, guess where they were. The very LAST ROW!! It was sooo awesome. We were right behind home plate. We were laughing so hard. We actually had a good view of both the game and the city, so we decided to stay where we were, even though there were lots of seats closer up. THey played the Red Sox and won 8-7. It was a great game. The best part about going to the game was that we didn't have to drive all the way home. We stayed at Ivin's for the night and then headed home in the morning with both Carter and Ivie (they watched Carter during the game). We are watching Ivie for a couple of days so that they can have a break and so that they can also paint their house. Anyways, that was our fun outing. It was great.

4 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

that sounds like so much fun!! David loves the mariners too! We wish we could go! The only game I have been too was on a bad date, so David and I totally need to go sometime so that it redeems my view on baseball games! I think I will have a much better time with him!!!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

yes Cass, my mom told me the minute she got into town that she has chosen Carter for our little Cambree! She couldn't stop talking about how beautiful he was!! I agree, he is very adorable, who couldn't love those big brown eyes!!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

we will totally be there then. We are moving out of here the end of this month, we already have our contract sold for the month of august so we have to be out of here before the first anyway! yay, i am so excited! just don't change your plans and leave early, i think that is what happened last time we were going to see each other in Moses Lake! (so i just noticed you have three comments on here, and they are all from me!)

danipenz said...

Hi Cass!

Feliz cumpleaƱos and sorry for the delay - I don't have internet at home. Hope you had a great day with Bo and your little boy and many more people.

Hugs Dani

PD. I'm waiting for your birthday post ;-)

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus