Friday, March 23, 2007

Welcome!


So after checking out Sam's blog and wanting to make a comment on it, I realized I couldn't unless I had my own blog account. This is good though, it motivates me to keep in touch with everyone better, and if all else, it's a journal right? Bo and I are doing GREAT! We are loving life and trying to enjoy it to it's fullest before we get crazy and busy during Med school. Carter is hilarious. He's picked up this new habit of making funny faces. His latest is to open his mouth as wide as he can and squint his eyes. No clue as to why he does it, but it's funny. Well this is going to be short because it's a first. Later!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Yay Cassidy! I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch with you better. You Carter is adorable. I don't think I've seen pictures of him since he was born!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassidy! It's so crazy to see you with your little boy thanks to internet & co. He's a cuty.
I'm really busy writing my bachelor thesis and will start to work soon, hopefully.
Lots of hugs and best wishes
Daniela

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus