Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Picture Catch Up

Better late than never, right? 
Here are most of February's pictures.  All but the birthdays, which should be separate, so Derrick and Perry know that they are special. ;)
February was full of cousins, sickness, basketball, the play at school, and living the good, carefree life.
Perry continued to grow and develop.  Too fast, if you ask me.  He learned to use props to reach higher, and that the fridge is the ultimate place to be. 
The whole family but Derrick got sick with the flu.  It was BAD.  Golden came to Washington for the State Wrestling Tournament, and because the kids were sick, only I was able to go to Seattle to visit Golden and watch the tournament.  And I was so sick the whole time.  Like on non stop anti nausea, anti diarrhea, ibuprofen, AND Tylenol pills kind of sick. BUT I had fun seeing my family! 
After we were all sick, Derrick got a weird rash all over his body.  Really freaked me and Bo out.  And by freaked, I mean I was way nervous, and Bo just calmly dealt with it.  hahaa. 
Carter and Megan participated in the school play, The Jungle Book, put on by the Missoula Children's Theater.  It was so fun having them be in it.  They loved it.  Meg was a monkey and Carter was part of the Snake.
And that was February! Now to find time to do March...
 
 


























No comments:

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus