Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Washington, the STATE

From one side of the country to the other...

The kids and I ditched Bo and are here in Washington for the next three weeks. 

Things this trip has made me realize/taught me so far:
Why, oh WHY, do I always end up being away from Bo on Mother's Day??  Luckily self bought flowers and chocolates can fill the void a little.  haha.
Single parenting is not for me.
Healthy diets just do not exist when living away from home.
There are never enough hours in the day.
I need a trampoline for my kids.  and a BIG ol' yard.
My kids need to live closer to their family.
The sun comes up way too early here.
For some reason my self esteem always takes a big hit when I'm home...I'm sure this has a reason with being away from my number one fan (Bo)....and the lack of sleep...and the lack of a healthy diet...and...jk.
Family is awesome, more importantly, MY family, and that includes the in-laws. :) Terra is thinking "Phew."
And finally, that even though being away from home and Bo isn't good for me, and that life gets turned upside down, as long as I still have my kids to cuddle and love me, life isn't too bad.  They are my mini-Bo's and they think I rock.  I love being their favorite person.

That's all.  And this was only 4 days into the trip....wish me luck!

7 comments:

Haley Krumblis said...

You could always take a little side trip and head on down to Rexburg!!!!

dockters said...

Just so you know, Bo is not the only one missing you back here...I do too!! Glad you're having fun, but I must admit that I'm looking foward to June!!

Jordon and Terra said...

Ummm....obviously we are awesome! Who else but awesome family would talk you into going to see 'Dark Shadows' with them!?! haha Oh good times! We are loving having you here, but I know how hard it is without your husband! You are SUPER mom!! :)

Briana Mann said...

I sure hope you guys settle back in the NW somewhere so we can visit each other! Have fun in WA for me... don't know when we'll get to go again!

Lindsay Adams said...

Wishing you lots of luck and a speedy return home. Miss you!!!

CAMI said...

How Long you there for~ We might be coming up in a few weeks~ for the Jones family reunion.... Loved catching up on your blog~ Looks like you guys have v=been having fun :)

Jim B said...

Hi, you don't know me but I do family history and am related to Bo.

If you would be willing to share a little more about you and your family.

I host a family wiki at http://beusfamily.wikispaces.com/ If you are willing to add some information we wold love to know more about you.

You can contact me through the Wiki. Jim

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus