Thursday, May 10, 2012

Derrick at 15 mo.

 I took my darling little Derrick-boy to his 15th month checkup on Tuesday.  He is as healthy as could be.  We love having him in our lives.  He has such a funny personality.  He is such a busy body.  He's into my cupboards and has figured out how to open my doors,  thanks to the awesome door handles.  He's gonna be a handful.  He is a pretty happy boy.  Give him a ball and he's content.  I love watching them at this stage!  He can say Peek-a-boo, Mama, ball, and is starting to give kisses on demand along with trying his hardest to say "I love you".  He melts my heart.
His stats: Weight: 23 lbs.--50%
                Height:  30 3/4" --50%
                Head: 19" --75%




3 comments:

Jordon and Terra said...

Cutest video EVER!! I love it! I can't believe how big Derrick is getting! He is already 15 months!?! Crazy! LOVE his dance moves, those are definitely Beus moves. HAHA And I loved Carter dancing with him, SO adorable! Can't wait to see you guys, TOMORROW!!!! WOOHOO! :)

Katie said...

He is starting to look so much like his big brother! P.S. How brave are you to tackle DC with 3 kiddos? Looks like you had a great time!

Lindsay Adams said...

I love him!!!!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus