Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm a Big Kid Now

Derrick is now a forward facing carseat traveler!! He looks so tiny in it!
I went to the Dr.'s the other day and they told me how the Pediatrics Assoc. has now said that kids should be rear facing until 2 years. Yeah, good luck with that. (Just WHERE do they think the kids legs are supposed to go???) My kid is the mandated 20 lbs and one year, so forward facing it is. He loves it and enjoys being able to see where we're going. Megan loves it even more because now she gets a girly booster seat with a seat belt she can take off. yeah..that part isn't so fun.
He doesn't look excited, I know, but trust me, he is.
And just because this next picture is funny.... this is how we found Carter sleeping the other day!

4 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

yeah i hope they don't enforce the 2 year rare facing thing. what two year old wants to stare at the back of a seat with his legs cramped? not mine! cute kiddos!

Whidget said...

Umm yeah Whit told me about the new recommendations and I was like, UH NO WAY. Emmy will be turning around in 3 months. I don't care if they say 2. Forget it. She's already mad mad mad she's backwards and everyone else faces front.

Katie said...

They just told me that at Kaden's 18 month appointment, too. I was like . . . yeah, he's been forward facing for a while. He travels SO much better that way.

dockters said...

I love Carter's mask! Ha ha!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus