Thursday, June 16, 2011

Washington pictures

Well our trip to Washington has come and gone. We've had a lot of fun, but didn't take near as many pictures as we should have. All the same, here are some of the random ones we did take. We love Washington and being so near family.



The kids with Uncle Dallin after his soccer game.

Tea, anyone?

Just two more... rrriiiiiiiiight.

My sleeping boys

Visiting my brother Ivin's house! Above is Meg, Rebekah, and Carter. Below has Ivie too.







See? They do get along!

Meg and her cousin Hallie.




This last picture cracks me up. I love the Dallin was stuck back there between the two girls.

2 comments:

Stormie said...

Oh my goodness! Is that first picture of your SON? He is sooo big since I saw him last. Wow! We need to catch up. Hope everything's going well. We got home last night; thanks for your note and everything. :) I'll try and call you this weekend. Take care!

Alan said...

Derek has such a cute smile! And Meg's hair is LONG.

Glad you guys are doing well.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus