Monday, April 4, 2011

Friends!

We have some great friends here in TX, and with us leaving soon, we find ourselves trying to fit in as much time as we can with them! We are going to miss them.

These pictures are also proof that we have been able to get out of the house a little. The first picture is actually the very first time I went out on my own with all three kids. WOW. We are at the aquarium in the shark cage. Carter is pretending that a shark is getting him, he's not really scared. I'm just adding that because it looks like I'm all happy while my kid is scared out of his mind. hahaa.

Brigham (our cousin AND friend), Megs, and Carter on a ride at Chuck E. Cheese.
Megan, Miyah West, and Carter as we're leaving the aquarium.

2 comments:

Stormie said...

Ahh! Those pictures of the three of them turned out so well! I like them so much! You'll definitely have to send me a copy when you get the chance. We're glad to hang out with you guys whenever we get the chance these last few weeks! We'll sure miss you!

Kevin and Eliza said...

It looks like you were having a good time. I'm impressed you got out of the house with three kids and that you went to the aquarium. How fun!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus