Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Derrick's Baby Blessing

Post Catch Up:

We did Derrick's baby blessing while my parents were still here. Yes, it was a little early, but we really wanted my dad to be here for it. My dad has been part of all three of our kids blessings now.
Bo blessed Derrick on February 27. It was a beautiful blessing. We are so happy to have this little boy in our lives, and I'm grateful for Bo and the way he lives his life, so that he could have the priesthood and be able to give our children blessings.
As for the pictures... yeah, my dad took the ones of the family and of Bo and me, hence the reason they're blurry. For some reason he couldn't figure out how to focus, even though it has automatic focus. Go figure. ;)



I love Derrick's face in the picture above.
Proud Grandpa

Grandpa and Grandma Baker with Derrick


Such a cutie!! Check out his loooong feet.

7 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

He's going to be a big man one day, but right now, he's just a cute, cuddly big baby! Love the pictures of the occasion.
~Carla (sorry, my login for Google lists my name as Grandma Carla for everything.)

Kevin and Eliza said...

Oh how cute! I love the pictures of him up close. He does look like he has long feet.

Emily Rasmussen said...

how cute is your family and his cute little outfit?!?!?!? so sweet.

Unknown said...

So cute! I love his outfit. It was good to see you guys again!

Maddie Jane said...

His hat is so cute! where did you get it????

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

So cute and so fun! I love love love baby blessings! Wish we could have been there to squeeze that little guy. Gotta love some grandpas and cameras haha!

Briana said...

That looks like the same outfit my boys were blessed in, just minus the hat. How cute!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus