Thursday, October 7, 2010

Playing at the park

The weather is FINALLY getting nice enough that we can go outside!! Granted, there are a lot of mosquitoes, but it's still so nice to be able to get some fresh air!!!
With mosquito repelent in tow, we headed off to the Castle Park last week for a playgroup with some friends. We had tons of fun, and luckily I remembered to pull out my camera and grab a few shots!
So here it is, proof that we get out of the house, and proof that I have friends, or at least one. haha.

(at the bottom of this post there also some random shots of Meg, because she's just so darn funny and cute. We're still getting used to having a girl)
Jenn, Miyah, and Carter.
See? We do all get along and have fun!

Meg might look grumpy in this picture, but she's not. She's praying. I love it. She's just giving me a glare for interrupting her little private moment.

Tea party, anyone???
Sorry she's just in a diaper, but clothes are confining and I think little kids in diapers or onesies are sooooo cute. It reminds me that they are still babies.


3 comments:

Eric and Carrie said...

The tea party pictures are SOOOO cute!

Grandma Carla said...

I love that you're getting "scolded" by her look for interrupting her prayer! What a gal! Love the park pictures too. The weather is so nice these days; glad you were able to get out and frolic.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I love the slide picture of you guys! So cute! Emree use to cry every time we prayed because we only did it before bed time. Then we got better at saying prayers all the time and she is finally starting to like them...I think!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus