Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ferry Ride!

The kids and I went and rode the Ferry for playgroup last week. We had a ton of fun. There were so many dolphins out! It was great seeing them. Megan didn't want to see the dolphins that much, but she still loved riding the boat.
I was so proud of myself, I had a great idea! I knew there was no way I could hold up both kids to look over the edge of the ferry, so I packed along my stroller, and what do you know, it was the perfect height for my kids to stand on. It was stroller/stool. I was proud, can you tell? I just don't get many ideas anymore, much less good ones. :)


2 comments:

Whidget said...

Cute photo--and kids. Also, hilarious spiderman princess. Bo, you're funny!

Shawn and Michelle said...

Sounds fun! But I can't see your baby belly in this picture :)

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus