Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pike's Market

One day while visiting my brother's family in Seattle, we took the kids to Pike's Market. It was way fun. I especially love it down there because that is where Bo and I had our first official date. Okay, it was actually a Mariners Game, but before the game started we killed time down at the wharf and the market. Ah the memories.
Anyways. . . We had a good time. I think the kids favorite part was feeding the seagulls.




I had the awesome opportunity of sitting in the back with Meg.



Watching some cheese being made.

I don't know why this is sideways.

2 comments:

Jordon and Terra said...

Is that the date that my friends and I tagged along on? Oh good times! :)

Donnie and Laura said...

that looks so fun! I want to go to the crazy fish place!!! I can already tell Megan is growing since yall left!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus