Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hectic Life

I'm so annoyed! I just typed up this nice long good blog, and I accidently deleted it all!!! DAH!!!!!! So, to sum up, I've been busy with moving, and along with that, Whitney graduated from medical school, my parents came to visit, and I threw Bridget a baby shower, complete with a fire alarm and everything!
Whitney's graduation was fun! It's exciting to know that Bo will be doing the same thing in 4 years. Kinda sad it will take 4 years, but at least it's going to happen! It was fun having my parents here. Busy, but fun. I threw a baby shower for my sister in law while they were here so that my mom could attend. It was a hit. As mentioned, there were even sound effects, thanks to a little kid who offered to press the fire alarm button. Everyone assures me that thanks to the alarm, nobody will forget it. Comforting, right?
We are officially leaving tomorrow for Hershey, Penn. We are excited. Wish us luck with Carter. Traveling 20 hours in a car with a 1 year old is bound to be interesting, to say the least. I hope to keep the blog updated on the trip so that you all can see the many adventures we hope to have. Have a good Memorial Day weekend!!
Oh yeah, Bo's last day of work is tomorrow. Summer of fun, here we come!!!!

2 comments:

Adri said...

Cassidy - we drove from Massachusetts to Indiana when my daughter was about a year old. It was awful. But she's never traveled well. I hope your trip is better!

Anonymous said...

cassidy thanks for all your help. We miss you already. Tell Bo thanks alot as well and we will miss carter a ton too...

The house is starting to look good and that is only because of you and carter and bo's help

Bridget and I miss you both tons\

whit

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus