Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Ready and Waiting

Don't worry friends, Perry is ready to come visit at a moment's notice.  That's right, inside his handy little back pack is his blankie, his underwear, and even his socks.  Yep, he's ready to go.  
The other day, after months and months of talking to Bo about wanting to visit my sister Libby in California, I finally found a good price and bought the tickets.  Unfortunately for Perry, he doesn't quite understand time just yet, and doesn't realize that the trip isn't until the end of May and that it is going to be a loooong time for that little boy to wait.  So he's ready.  He's ready now.  A couple nights ago I went in to tuck him in bed after he had been asleep for awhile and I found him half leaning off of the bed.  I reached over to lift him up and straighten him, and when I did that, he came up with his hand tightly, and I mean tightly, clamped on the handle of the backpack, which had been on the floor, and hence the reason he was half off the bed.  Adorable and funny. I love this buddy and enjoy him so much.  

No comments:

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus