Monday, February 25, 2013

Carter's Chuck E Cheese Birthday Party

Carter had the best birthday party ever at Chuck E Cheese.  His words. :)  We invited a few of his friends to come join us to celebrate there, and it seriously was a huge hit.  I got the birthday package for Carter, which meant food, tokens, and entertainment that I didn't have to do myself.  Best idea ever!  I didn't have to serve the boys, they did.  I didn't have to set it up, they did.  I didn't even have to light the candle on the , er, cookie, they did!  LOVE. 
Carter and his friends played for a good hour, then they sat down to eat pizza and visit with Chuck E.  After that Carter opened his presents, which he thought were awesome, and then it was the highlight of the night, the TICKET BLASTER!  They put some goggles on Carter and stuck him in a booth that blew tickets all around him and he tried his hardest to get as many as he could.  It was hilarious to watch.  His goggles would keep slipping down, making it hard to catch tickets, and it was funny watching him try to focus.
After the ticket blaster, I still had tons of tokens left over, so I sent the boys out to go play some more, and even after a 2 hour party, I still had tokens left over.  Guess we'll just have to go again. :)
After the party, and even the next few days, you could hear Carter telling me or Bo that "Chuck E Cheese really is where a kid can be a kid."  hahahaaa.  I love that boy.
 











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope kids enjoyed a lot on their friend's birthday. I really enjoyed my colleague's cocktail party at one of the pleasing Los Angeles event venues last month. Suggested him the venue and booking was done online. Also got some festive discount. Catering and bakers were finalized by his father. Everything was super awesome.

jacky chain said...

Blog and article sites have become immensely popular platforms for individuals and businesses to share information, insights, and stories with a wide audience. Play Free Games With ExpressVPN

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus